Applicants for a voluntary social year (FSJ) (m/f/d)
Playing, comforting, mediating and organising are just some of the tasks you will perform in a voluntary social year (FSJ) in a childcare facility. You will help shape the pedagogical programme, assist in housekeeping and help with parent meetings or projects. At Zuckertag, children are cared for and supported lovingly and professionally from the first month of life. Through your voluntary social year, you will gain an insight into child development and how it can be supported. You will experience the processes and work as part of a team, with children and their guardians.
Are you still undecided about your future career? Which job could be the right one for you? Do you want to go to university or do you prefer to do an apprenticeship? Then join our team and do a voluntary social year with us. It is important to us that the voluntary service is a benefit for you and the community, that you enjoy it and that it enriches you personally! That is why we will support you in your personal concerns and decisions. Discover the day-to-day challenges in a modern day care centre and find out if working with children and parents is your passion.
What you bring to the table
- Curiosity and interest in a career in the pedagogical field
- An amiable nature and a lot of patience
- Willingness to learn
- Motivation, a willingness to help and the desire to be part of a team with a friendly atmosphere.
What we offer you
- A pedagogically sound and versatile concept that enables children to have a happy childhood and supports parents in many questions.
- The diversity makes the difference: cultural diversity and an international team.
- Pocket money
- An allowance for your commute
- A comprehensive training programme for childcare pedagogy
- An intensive orientation period
- 30 days paid leave
- Food & drink: fresh and healthy regionally sourced food
- Refreshing drinks (water, juice, cola, etc.), the best coffee variations (cappuccino, latte macchiato, espresso from a top portafilter machine) and daily fresh cakes on the house.
- Opportunities for personal and professional development
- A family-like working environment characterised by collegiality and mutual appreciation
You can find more information about the volunteer year here: https://www.fsj.bayern.de/
The FSJ at Zuckertag runs under the sponsorship of the Parität Bayern
Have we caught your attention? If so, we would be very happy to hear from you!
Please use our application form or send your application to:
Ms Natalie Bendit
80469 Munich, Germany
+49 89 289 35 009